Stargate Space Conflict English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer)

2 posters

Go down

Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer) Empty Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer)

Post by vash_hash Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:58 am

Hi to everyone i've have a problem with the mod
1 I installed homeworld 2 i apply de patch 1.1 of homeworld 2 (i'm with xp sp2)
2 i moved the mod files to data (version working AI)
3 the problem i think was when i click in the shortcut and in propierties when i set the -Override BigFile after homeworld.exe and press apply windows says that the path it's incorrect.
when i run the game and go to skirmish in mode play i can see space conflit but the avaliable races are only vaggyr and Hiigaran, please any solution for this problem. Thanks to everyone. Surprised

vash_hash
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer) Empty Re: Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer)

Post by DaFranker Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:42 am

First, your shortcut has to point to where your homeworld.exe really is. If you have installed the game somewhere other than C:\Program Files\Relic\Homeworld2\, then that should be changed to reflect where you did install the game.

Also, the commandline is "-overrideBigFile" (without quotes). Capital letters matter. No spaces.
DaFranker
DaFranker
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer) Empty Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer)

Post by vash_hash Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:20 pm

I tried you solution but doesn't work the path is correct but still the problem this is the windows that appear when i try to fix the problem
[img]Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer) Proble10[/img]

vash_hash
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer) Empty Re: Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer)

Post by DaFranker Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:53 pm

You misplaced the quote. It should read: (...)\Homeworld2.exe" -overrideBigFile

instead of: (...)\Homeworld2.exe -overrideBigFile"
DaFranker
DaFranker
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down