Stargate Space Conflict English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite Vampire Diaries seasons

Go down

My favorite Vampire Diaries seasons Empty My favorite Vampire Diaries seasons

Post by heidiau Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:31 am

My favorite Vampire Diaries seasons

Is this the last we've observed of Vicki? I'll say without a doubt since the just one constant appears getting that cheap dvds in Australia apparitions only appear when a character thinks about them, so how would Vicki come about back again if she's away from Matt's mind? certainly not. Now that people recognize how desperate she can be to escape, and that there's an real path for her to come about back again and The Vampire Diaries Seasons 1-2stay back, there's no way we've observed the last of Vick. I just wish this stoner doesn't come about up with some half-baked tactic to research for revenge on Matty now. If her non-public sibling doesn't even want the ghost edition of her around, why would she desire to come about back? She produced her attempt, that is now major to ghosts upon ghosts coming back The Golden Girls Seasons 1-7 again to the real world, and I'm mad at her for it. I don't like all with this coming back again to life. If you're dead, you need to stay dead.

heidiau
New members
New members

Back to top Go down